Pure Safety Group has unveiled an expanded CSA-certified lineup of self-retracting lifelines (SRLs).
The newly certified fall-protection products include the following:
- Guardian Diablo 6-foot 2.0 Web SRL with steel snap hook, aluminum carabiner, aluminum or steel rebar hook
- Guardian Dual Diablo 6-foot Web SRL with steel snap hook, aluminum carabiner, aluminum or steel rebar
- Guardian Halo 11-foot Web SRL with steel snap hook
- Guardian 20-foot, 25-foot and 30-foot Halo Cable SRL with steel snap hook
- Guardian 20-foot, 25-foot and 30-foot Halo Cable SRLin Leading Edge with steel snap hook and Guardian Halo 50-foot and 65-foot Big Block Cable SRL with steel snap hook — both including models for leading-edge applications.
All of these products meet the new CSA standard CSA Z259.2.2-2017.
Pure Safety Group has been distributing products in Canada under the Norguard brand, which will become the Guardian brand as part of the newly released brand evolution strategy.