Nominations are now closed for OHS Canada’s Top 25 Under 40 competition.
Please review the eligibility rules below. If you have any questions, contact Todd Humber, senior editor for OHS Canada, at email@example.com. All nominations must be submitted using the form below.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Top 25 Under 40 program, contact Silvana Maiolo, brand sales manager for OHS Canada, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations for the 2024 Top 25 Under 40 will open in January. The deadline to apply is midnight ET on June 30, 2024. No late submissions will be considered.
Winners will be announced in September at the OHS Honours gala celebration in Toronto.
2023 Top 25 Under 40: See the winners from the 2023 Top 25 Under 40 here.
2022 Top 25 Under 40: See the winners from the 2022 Top 25 Under 40 here.
All nominees must:
- be under the age of 40 as of Dec. 31, 2024
- be working as an occupational health and safety professional with a company whose operation is based in Canada.
All nominees should:
- demonstrate a strong work ethic
- show leadership and initiative
- actively seek new opportunities for training and education
- be involved in industry associations, projects and/or initiatives.
Nomination form is now closed.