The New Honeywell ESP RFID System and Miller Fall Protection Deliver Real-time Data for Inspection, Inventory Control and Information Management
Franklin, PA (January 2012) — Honeywell Safety Products announces the new ESP™ [Enabled Safety Products] System that helps reduce operational costs, improve worker safety and assure regulatory compliance.
The new ESP System combines a web-based information management software service with ultra-high frequency (UHF) and radio frequency identification (RFID)-enabled Miller® fall protection equipment for real-time tracking control and safety compliance management.
Developed on a proprietary Honeywell technology platform, ESP hardware readers and software allow safety professionals to reduce the costs and complexities of tracking and managing safety equipment assets, training and compliance data by utilizing a highly secure centralized database with greater than 99% reliability.
The new Honeywell ESP System allows companies to:
• ‘Plug-and-play’ – only requires an Internet connection – web-based portal provides secure, global access to a centralized database 24/7, eliminating the need for special software, drivers or additional IT resources;
• Effectively control and monitor your inventory of select Miller harnesses, lanyards and self-retracting lifelines through a customized ESP web portal, set up and hosted by Honeywell;
• Easily and accurately track and manage equipment assignment, usage, inspection, instant notice of product advisories, special equipment training requirements, personnel training status and safety compliance management;
• Ensure safety compliance across multiple locations and facilities; and
• Reduce operational costs, improve worker safety and assure regulatory compliance.
In addition, an ESP Quick Tag retrofit kit is available to incorporate the UHF-RFID technology on existing fall protection equipment, regardless of brand.
Honeywell Safety Products offers this new ESP System with some of our other leading brand safety personal protection equipment. Contact us for details or visit www.enabledsafetyproducts.com for all of our Honeywell ESP products.
For more information regarding Miller by Honeywell ESP products, visit us at www.millerfallprotection.com, contact your nearest Miller/Honeywell distributor, or call Miller technical service at 800.873.5242.
Here is a link to the video about the Honeywell ESP RFID System:
Edward J. Bickrest, Global Brand Manager – Miller, Honeywell Safety Products, Tel: (401) 757-2264.