NEW SOFT SKILLS TRAINING SERIES FOR SUPERVISORS NOW AVAILABLE
FEBRUARY 2014 – (BELLEVILLE, ONTARIO, Press Release) – A new leadership development series has been released by DuPont and is now available through Electrolab Training Systems.
This new series is designed to help supervisors develop six critical soft skills including communication, conflict resolution, coaching, decision making, meeting effectiveness and job training.
This series showcases typical workplace scenarios to demonstrate how leaders can apply these skills effectively and with heart. Each video program features two supervisors who encounter various issues at work and take the necessary steps to address them.
- Supervisor on the Scene: Communication cites four simple steps to help improve communication, from choosing the appropriate means of communication to actual delivery of the message.
- Supervisor on the Scene: Conflict Resolution outlines the key steps to manage conflicts through compromise or collaboration.
- Supervisor on the Scene: Coaching for Performance shows supervisors how constructive feedback can help create a positive and productive working environment.
- Supervisor on the Scene: Decision Making illustrates four principles that can help supervisors make sound, solid decisions on a daily basis.
- Supervisor on the Scene: Meeting Effectiveness shows supervisors how to make meetings timely, relevant, and productive.
- Supervisor on the Scene: Training Job Skills explores four basic standards that help ensure effective knowledge transfer, from preparation to follow through.
This series is available in DVD and streaming media formats. Additional information or free preview is available by calling Electrolab Training Systems at 1-800-267-7482 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Electrolab Limited
Operating in Canada for over 35 years, Electrolab also provides health and safety, human resources and technical skills training products to businesses and industry across Canada. Electrolab is a global leader in workplace safety training as the creator, sole proprietor and international representative of SafeStart.
About DuPont Sustainable Solutions
The Training Solutions practice of DuPont Sustainable Solutions (formerly Coastal Training Technologies) offers blended learning solutions that integrate e-learning technologies, instructor-led courses and traditional media.
Phone: 800-267-7482 ext 308