Health Canada warns about Zero Tolerance Plus hand sanitizer
Health & Safety Hand Sanitizer health canada Recall
Health Canada has issued a notice that Zero Tolerance Plus Sanitizer is being recalled.
The agency said the sanitizer, produced by Beauty in Bulk, contains benzene at elevated levels.
The lot numbers affected are:
- 23-01-11 (January 2023 expiry)
- 23-02-04 (February 2023 expiry)
- 23-02-09 (February 2023 expiry)
- 23-02-16(February 2023 expiry)
- 23-03-04 (March 2023 expiry)
- 23-03-09 (March 2023 expiry)
- 23-06-07 (June 2023 expiry)
- 23-07-30 (July 2023 expiry)
The product has been recalled by the company, and the product license has been suspended by Health Canada, it said.