September 24 -
1133 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 3T3
go2HR – BC’s tourism human resource association – is pleased to host the 4th annual Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Summit for the tourism and hospitality industry in BC.
This year’s theme is Education & Training. This one-day session offers you an opportunity to:
- learn about the proposed changes to your sector’s annual WorkSafeBC base rates (i.e. Classification Units)
- understand incident and injury trends and stats within the industry; what is putting your employees at risk and driving up your claim costs
- learn about basic education and training requirements, as required by the Workers Compensation Act and OHS Regulation
- listen to industry-specific, practical strategies and tactics shared by Whistler Sport Legacies, LandSea Tours & Adventures, White Spot Restaurants & Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- meet and network with your peers from the BC tourism and hospitality industry
- explore a tradeshow relevant to your OHS program and operations
- enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch and refreshments
For more information, visit go2HR.ca/2015summit.
Visit event's website