Building a great safety culture: Secrets from award-winning workplaces
January 20, 2023 at
Building a strong safety culture is one of the most effective ways to ensure workers goes home safe at the end of the day.
We’re bringing together a panel of safety leaders from the two organizations that won culture awards at the 2022 OHS Honours celebration. Hear from speakers from Linamar and MacKinnon & Olding about:
- How they built their culture from the ground up
- The issues they faced along the way and how they overcame it
- Tips on getting buy-in from managers and front-line staff
- and so much more!
Our panel of speakers includes:
- Melissa Gould, director of EHS for Linamar North America and Corporate
- Zachary Oliveira, group H&S manager for Skyjack
- Stacia Baldwin, manager, HSEQ, for MacKinnon & Olding
- Scott MacFarlane. Senior Project Manager, MacKinnon & Olding
- Moderator: Todd Humber, senior editor, OHS Canada