PPE for Women: Don’t ‘shrink it and pink it’ – real solutions to keep all workers safe
March 23, 2023 at
CSA Group is a global organization dedicated to safety, social good, and sustainability. We are a leader in Standards Development and in Testing, Inspection and Certification around the world, including Canada, the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Our mandate is to hold the future to a higher standard.
The mission of CSA Group’s Standards Development organization is to enhance the lives of Canadians through the advancement of standards in the public and private sectors. We are a leader in standards research, development, education, and advocacy. The technical and management standards developed with our more than 10,000 members improve safety, health, the environment, and economic efficiency in Canada and beyond.
With the support of our members, CSA Group:
- Manages more than 1,000 committees focused on standards development
- Develops and maintains more than 3,000 codes and standards – many referenced in legislation
- Delivers training and other value-added products that provide additional understanding of our standards and support their implementation
- Conducts research that facilitates future standards development and provides guidance into new and emerging topics and technologies
- Develops public policy positions and frameworks to demonstrate how CSA standards can support public policy initiatives
Accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) in Canada and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in the U.S., CSA Group actively participates in international standards development and harmonization efforts through other global organizations, including the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
For more information, visit: https://www.csagroup.org/