RAE Systems To Show New Products at American Hygiene Conference June 1-6, 2002 in San Diego, CA
RAE Systems to Instruct at Two Professional Development Courses and Participate in Technical Program
SUNNYVALE, California – May 13, 2002 – RAE Systems Inc. (OTC BB: RAEE.OB), a Gas Detection and Smart Sensing Network solution provider for security, environmental and safety monitoring today announced their participation in the American Hygiene Conference and Exposition in San Diego, California. At the show the Portable Products Group will be showing several new products in addition to enhancements for existing products in booth #1517. The Systems Products Group will also be showing four new system additions. RAE Systems is proud to announce that two members of our professional staff have been selected as instructors at two Hygiene Association Professional Development Courses and round table.
New Portable Products:
* IAQRAE – The only indoor air quality monitor that includes a photo ionization detector for VOC measurement. Other measurements include temperature, humidity, CO2, and toxic gases in a one to five sensor package.
* QRAE Plus with UL and ATEX (European Community) classification – The compact four-gas confined space gas detector with datalogging.
* Product enhancements for the ppbRAE, MiniRAE 2000 that include a patented self-cleaning lamp, an improved zeroing procedure for indoor air quality, and the new “Flex-i-Probe” sample inlet.
New Systems Products:
* AreaPort – The gateway to RAE Systems Application Specific Private Network (ASPEN) open standard technology for adding connectivity to existing analog sensors including metrology, radiation and motion.
* RAEGuard PID – The first ultra-sensitive ppb level PID sensor for VOC detection engineered for fixed applications in an explosion proof housing suitable for hazardous locations.
* RAELink Communications Kit – for adding remote data communication to portable RAE instruments
* AreaRAE-IAQ – The wireless version of RAE Systems’ IAQRAE for indoor air quality measurement.
AIHA Technical Program and Professional Development Courses
* Robert Henderson will participate in PDC104, Confined Space Test Instruments, on Saturday June 1, 2002 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., as well as FM222, Hot Topics in Confined Space Entry on Tuesday, June 3, 2002 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Werner Haag, PhD. will participate in PDC107, Data Logging Equipment for Evaluating, Controlling and Documenting Workplace Exposure on Saturday, June 1, 2002 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
About RAE Systems
RAE Systems Inc. is a leading manufacturer of single and multiple sensor atmospheric monitors, photo-ionization detectors, gas detection tubes, sampling pumps and wirelessly connected gas detection and security monitoring devices. Our products and services are designed to enable our customers to monitor gas and other volatile organic compounds in confined spaces, and to establish a perimeter security around hazardous material sites and sites of weapons of mass destruction.
RAE Systems’ customers operate in such industries as safety and security, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, food, chemical, airlines, military and hazardous material storage and disposal, and its monitors are used in civilian and government atmospheric monitoring programs in over 50 countries.
For more information about RAE Systems, please visit www.RAESystems.com