New Triton introduces affordably priced eyewear
Montreal, QC — North is introducing the Triton (T1200 Series) to the industrial marketplace. The stylish design combines comfort and fit in a very attractive design.
Features of the Triton include:
– Wide field unilens design offering unobstructed view
– Made of very lightweight high impact resistant Polycarbonate
– Offered in 3 lens colours; clear, smoke and I/O mirror
– Attractive translucent grey temples
– Meets ANSI Z87.1 and is certified by CSA to current Z94.3 standards
– Affordably priced
ABOUT NORTH SAFETY PRODUCTS:
North Safety Products is the Canadian PPE (personal protection equipment), one of the worlds largest manufacturers of occupational health and safety products, offers 15 product lines of quality PPE, including head, hearing, eye/face, respiratory, hand and fall protection, lockout/tagout, protective footwear and clothing, first aid, controlled environment, emergency preparedness, electrical safety products, safety signage, traffic safety products and a retail line.
Contact: Roger Paquette
Product Manager, Head, Eye & Hearing