Sparks, NV — The Haws Corporation today unveiled an initiative that has seen the company recently invest heavily in a future that ownership sees as extremely bright.
Long known for product quality and superior customer service, Haws senior management is committed to becoming even closer to the marketplace than ever. Accordingly, several new headquarters and North American market positions and staff enhancements have recently become effective. They include:
– The promotion of Tom White to Executive Vice President. Tom is a fifteen year veteran of Haws, having served in a variety of assignments in manufacturing, US and international sales and operations, with his most recent assignment having been as the companys Vice President of Manufacturing.
Mr. White also represents company ownership on various business management panels and industry associations. Specifically, he has been involved with the Plumbing Manufacturers Institute since 2000, serving on the Board between 2004 and 2006.
In his new assignment, Tom will be responsible for all Haws sales, marketing and manufacturing operations worldwide, as well as championing new business ventures and maintaining his involvement in industry oversight.
– Replacing Mr. White as the Vice President of Manufacturing is Aaron C. Cross, Jr. Mr. Cross is an accomplished operations and engineering executive, with a distinguished background including Corporate Vice President of Global Equipment Manufacturing with Eastman Kodak Corporation.
Prior to his Kodak tenure, Aaron served in a number of engineering and operations management positions at Thomson Consumer Electronics and RCA. Cross had also been in private consulting immediately prior to joining Haws.
In his new assignment with Haws, Aaron is responsible for R&D, product engineering, manufacturing and supply chain management.
– Larry Knight has been added to the team in the newly created position of Director of Sales for the Academic/Healthcare/Government Markets. Larry has over 22 years of experience in the industrial, healthcare, academic, homeland security (government) & safety sales marketplace.
He as held various sales and sales management positions within W.W. Grainger and most recently with Thermo Fisher Scientific as their National Sales Manager for Healthcare & Domestic Preparedness.
In his new assignment Mr. Knight will coordinate activities, in conjunction with the Haws regional sales directors, in enhancing the sale of Haws products through established and new distributor/wholesaler channels. Specifically, Larry will be focused on driving new and existing revenue growth in the school, hospital and government markets.
Recognizing the growing potential of international markets, the company has dramatically increased its commitment in those areas. Recently, Haws:
– Named Neil Wallace to the new position of Director of Sales for its European operations, Haws AG, which is headquartered in Bergdorf, Switzerland. Neil is a seasoned safety products manager, with extensive sales and marketing experience in the personal safety equipment industry and construction sectors both within European and International markets. He has spent five years in sales and sales management with UVEX in New Zealand and the past seven years working in product management with 3M in France.
Neil is responsible for overall sales activities in Haws European markets. In his new role, Neil is focused on expanding Haws presence in both Eastern and Western Europe.
– Working closely with Mr. Wallace in the European markets, the company also promoted Martin Zimmerman to the new position of Sales Director for Haws AG (Switzerland). After graduating with an engineering diploma, Martin gained sales experience in the bakery machine and as well automation business before he joined Haws AG four years ago.
Martin is responsible fast growing safety equipment market, supported by Haws recently announced Engineered SolutionsTM Division for the European market.
– Finally, the company also launched a new position focused on the Asian markets, naming Roy Mak as their Sales Manager for the Asia Pacific region. Mr. Mak spent four years with 3M in Hong Kong as a Marketing Analyst and, more recently, he gained very extensive experience in the Asia market working as the Sales and Marketing Director with Sperian Hong Kong. Roy is responsible for Haws overall Sales and Marketing activities in Asia Pacific.
About Haws Corporation:
The Haws Corporation is a privately held company, headquartered in Sparks, Nevada. An ISO 9001 certified manufacturer, Haws designs, manufactures and distributes drinking fountains and emergency equipment that are ranked #1 in quality by specifiers in both product categories. Their drinking fountains and high-quality emergency and first response equipment, including drench showers and eyewashes, continue to set the standard for innovation, practicality and value. For more information visit the company’s Web site at www.hawsco.com or call (888) 640-4297.
1455 Kleppe Lane
Sparks, NV 89431
Phone: (775) 353-8378
Fax: (775) 353-8478