How Workplace Health, Safety and Privacy Clash and Converge
March 29, 2016
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. ET
- Employer health and safety duties and employee privacy: a balancing act.
- New workplace violence and harassment rules and employee privacy: tougher to balance?
- New rules for universities and colleges and privacy: where to draw the line.
- Exposure of workers in institutional settings (e.g. hospitals) and patient privacy: what now?
- Real life issues and how to solve them in a legally compliant fashion.
Cynthia Sefton, Partner, Litigation, Aird & Berlis LLP
Paige Backman, Partner, Privacy, Aird & Berlis LLP
Meghan Cowan, Associate, Labour & Employment, Aird & Berlis LLP
CPD for Lawyers: 1 Substantive Hour
CPD for HRPA and CHRP Members: 1 Hour
Visit event's website
Print this page