Game Changers: Partners in Prevention 2021 Health & Safety Virtual Conference
April 28, 2021
In today’s disruptive environment how can businesses change the game?
Find answers at Partners in Prevention 2021 Health & Safety Virtual Conference
Game Changers, April 28, 2021
Today’s leaders are challenged to plan their next move in an ever-shifting environment. How can they design a game plan to stay in the winner’s circle? Partners in Prevention 2021 Health & Safety Virtual Conference offers practical solutions and best practice approaches to answer the demands of changing workplaces, promote a healthy and safe workplace culture, enhance brand impact and the bottom-line.
- Steve Foran, Author + Leadership Expert, The Grateful Mindset – Your Key to Resilience
- Anthony McLean, Leadership, Mental Health + Inclusivity Advocate, Diversity: The Secret Power Behind High Performing Teams
- OHS Law, Vaccinations and the Workplace: What employers need to know
- COVID-19 and the Workplace: Managing and Adapting to Evolving Obligations and Challenges
- Workplace Violence & Harassment – Is this Worthy of an Investigation?
- Psychologically Safe Leadership – Keeping the Mental Health of Workers In Check
- Supply Chain Shake up – Changing the Game Through Leadership
- To register and view the preliminary program, visit PartnersinPreventionConference.com.
Partners in Prevention 2021 Health & Safety Virtual Conference is organized by Workplace Safety & Prevention Services™, the largest health and safety association in Ontario, responsible for more than 171,000 member firms across the agricultural, industrial/manufacturing and service sectors.
Visit event's website
Print this page