2017 Tourism & Hospitality Occupational Health & Safety Summit (Nanaimo)
February 15, 2017
101 Gordon Street, Nanaimo
go2HR is pleased to host a Regional Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Summit for the tourism and hospitality industry in BC. Join us in Nanaimo as we bring this annual event to the Vancouver Island area.
Theme: “The healthy workplace: A state of mind” – Mental health in the workplace
This one-day session offers you an opportunity to:
- understand incident and injury trends and stats within the industry; what is putting your employees at risk and driving up your claim costs
- receive updates on go2HR’s Industry Health and Safety program, including the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program, new resources, services and initiatives
- participate in an educational session on a variety of hot topics relevant to the industry
- meet and network with your peers from the BC tourism and hospitality industry
- explore a tradeshow of suppliers, trainers and organizations relevant to your OHS program and operations
- enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch and refreshments
Cost and Registration Info
Space is limited to 55 participants. This event sells out every year and is expected to fill up quickly – please register now! The registration deadline is February 1, 2017.
Visit event's website
Print this page