Workers Health & Safety Centre (WHSC) is Ontario’s official government-designated health and safety training centre and for a limited time offering high-quality specially priced low-cost and, in some cases, no-cost training
to workers, their representatives, supervisors and employers in eligible public and private sector Ontario workplaces.
Those who work in, run, or receive services from charities, non-governmental and non-profit organizations or workplaces employing less than 50 workers all qualify for this offer. Funded by a one-time grant from the Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development the offer is only available until March 31, 2024, or once funding runs out
, whichever comes first.
Choose your mode of delivery whether in-person or virtual, our programs are always instructor-led –ensuring your learning is effective and exceeds all legal requirements.
Programs include essential:
- CPO-approved JHSC Certification Part I and II (General)
- Construction Health & Safety Awareness
- Workers Health & Safety Reps – Smaller Workplaces
- Supervisor Health & Safety Training
- Workplace Mental Health
- Workplace Violence & Harassment
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness
Don’t miss this training opportunity!