Building on the crucial dialogue started by OHS Canada in 2023, this event will delve deeper into the specific needs and challenges related to personal protective equipment (PPE) for women.
March 27, 2024 | 1:30-4pm
- Delve deeper into the specific needs and challenges of PPE for women
- Highlight innovations and share best practices for inclusive PPE design
- Panel of top female safety leaders sharing experiences and insights
- Explore the broader impact of diversity and equity in leadership roles
- Showcase how diversity enriches the safety profession
You’re invited to take advantage of one of our exclusive sponsorship opportunities.