SAN JOSE, Calif. RAE Systems Inc. (AMEX: RAE), a leading global provider of rapidly deployable sensor networks that enable customers to identify safety and security threats in real time, will exhibit at the National Safety Council’s 95th National Safety Congress (NSC) & Exposition to be held at McCormick Place South, in Chicago, on October 15-17, 2007, at booth #2056.
RAE Systems will showcase its industrial safety products and meet with key distribution partners. This year, RAE Systems will also be presented the 2007 Commitment to Worker Safety Award in the category of monitoring and measuring equipment from Workplace HR & Safety magazine.
Our products give safety managers and workers the information they need to make real-time decisions and to stay safe. This years 2007 Commitment to Worker Safety Award recognizes RAE Systems industrial safety technology innovation, said Lisa Mork, RAE Systems director of marketing and business development. We will leverage our presence at the Safety Congress to meet with our key distribution partners and to demonstrate our latest products.
The Workplace HR & Safety Commitment to Worker Safety Award recognizes achievements in safety equipment product development. The winners were selected by a panel of impartial industry experts who evaluated each entry based on innovation, impact on worker safety and ease of use.
The featured products at this years Safety Congress will include:
– MiniRAE 3000 and ppbRAE 3000, the latest generation of photoionization detectors for the detection of volatile organic compounds used in plastics, petrochemicals, fuels and solvents.
– AreaRAE, wireless gas monitors, with new stainless-steel cases, configured for real-time monitoring of confined spaces at oil refineries and chemical plant retrofits, shut downs or turn-arounds.
– SentryRAE Steel, a configurable gas monitor for extremely hazardous environments with Class 1, Division 1 intrinsic safety certification for use in hazardous industrial environments including chemical, plastic, paint, fertilizer, fuel and oil processing facilities.
– QRAE II, a 4-gas monitor for oxygen level using our patented SPE, carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and lower explosive limit (LEL) sensors and now AutoRAE compliant.
– AutoRAE, a calibration system for six portable instruments: QRAE II, EntryRAE, MiniRAE 2000, MultiRAE Plus, QRAE and QRAE Plus, now with both bump and calibration certificate printing.
To see a demonstration of these products at the National Safety Congress, please visit RAE Systems booth #2056 at McCormick Place South. For more information on these products please, visit our website at www.raesystems.com .
About RAE Systems:
RAE Systems is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable sensor networks that enable customers to identify safety and security threats in real time. Products include multi-sensor chemical detection , wireless gas detection , and radiation monitoring networks for energy production and refining, industrial and environmental safety, and public and government first responder security sectors. RAE Systems products are used in over 65 countries by many of the worlds leading corporations and by many U.S. government agencies. For more information about RAE Systems, please visit www.RAESystems.com .