Montreal, QC — North is adding the Rebel (T8100) to the extensive eyewear line of safety products.
The contemporary look and excellent fit make it attractive for both men and women. Rebels robust design delivers superior performance in the most demanding working conditions.
Features of the Rebel include:
– High 9 base curve unilens design for a wider field of view;
– Black and grey co-molded, pantoscopic, non-slip, adjustable temples for a more secure fit (especially in hot conditions);
– Adjustable soft nosepiece for increased comfort and a snug fit;
– Lenses available in clear, smoke, amber , and I/O mirror for a multitude of applications;
– Lenses protected by Norths 3A coating anti-scratch, anti-UV and anti-static;
– Certified to meet CSA Z94.3Eye & Face Standards to insure compliance.
ABOUT NORTH SAFETY PRODUCTS:
North Safety Products is the Canadian PPE (personal protection equipment), one of the worlds largest manufacturers of occupational health and safety products, offers 15 product lines of quality PPE, including head, hearing, eye/face, respiratory, hand and fall protection, lockout/tagout, protective footwear and clothing, first aid, controlled environment, emergency preparedness, electrical safety products, safety signage, traffic safety products and a retail line.
Product Manager, Head, Eye & Hearing Protection